In order to ace the toughest entrance exam of management of business administration, last minute CAT strategy plays an important role. You can now improve your last minute revision and can get the tips from the best CAT coaching in Kolkata.
Have you heard the name of one of the best CAT coaching in Kolkata – Edufoster Career Institute? This institute plays a major role in educating students for various competitive exams like CAT, CLAT, MAT and many more.
Prior to the exam one should take the mock tests and the previous year question paper to get familiar with the questions asked before. Rather on focusing on other topics, students need to select those topics in which they are comfortable. Revisit the mocks and check the mistakes and the few old CAT papers.
Last Minute Tips for CAT Preparation:
- REVISION – Go through the notes which are provided by the best CAT coaching in Kolkata that you have prepared all these days and other books for ready reference. Avoid learning new concept in such a span of time. Pick up the topic that you are comfortable with and brush up what you already know.
- PRACTICE – Always remember Practice leads to perfection. Start with mock tests and previous year’s papers of provided by the Edufoster Institute. While appearing for mock tests, make sure that you keep a check on the time.
- While you sit down with mock test, make sure you put yourself in an examination like situation i.e. a table, chair setup, not getting up for the washroom, or in an Air conditioned room. Try to attempt test in desktop only. That may help you to reduce your mistake in online test.
- EAT & SLEEP WELL — Say Goodbye to junk food and stick to nutritious homemade food. Make sure that your diet consists of fresh fruits & vegetables. Get full sleep at night. Avoid going for late night studies. The examination will be held in the morning. Your body needs to adjust to that so that you don’t feel sleepy during the examination.
- THE NIGHT BEFORE – Make sure that you have everything you need on the day of the exam. Pack your important documents like the admit card id proof and keep everything in place night before the exam. Reach to the city of your examination day before the exam day. Avoid going for the city of examination on the day of exam. Sleep early and have a healthy breakfast before you leave for the exam.
- D-DAY – Read the question paper thoroughly. You need to get a clear understanding of the question paper. Try and attempt the theoretical question first. Doing a numerical first and getting stuck at it will only result in wasting time. Attend the questions you are confident about first. Avoid guess work as there is negative marking.
These are the last minute revision tips which you need to follow before preparing for the CAT exam. So, what are you waiting for. Visit the top CAT coaching institute in Kolkata and be benefited with its study materials and mock tests and with other facilities.