- The candidate must be a graduate with 50% marks or equivalent CGPA (45% in case of SC/ST/DA/PWD) or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the ministry of HRD, Government of India.
- Candidates appearing for the final year of bachelor’s degree / equivalent qualification examination and those who have completed degree requirements and are awaiting results can also apply. Age : No age limit as long as you hold a bachelors degree from a recognized university
- Scheduled Caste – 15% of the total seats
- Scheduled Tribes – 7.5% of the total seats
- OBC (Non- Creamy layer) – 27% of the total seats
- Differently abled – 3.00%