Are you guys excited to know about the career opportunities for MBA in finance? An MBA in finance is one of the most popular specializations chosen by the aspirants. You can get several jobs after doing MBA in finance. For that you need to choose a proper coaching for yourself. you can opt for the Edufoster Institute as the best CAT coaching in Kolkata.
Edufoster Institute had its name and fame since long years and it had vast years of experience in providing the best results. There are very reputed and talented teachers who help students to crack their CAT exam/MBA exam at their first attempt.
Let’s take a look at the different types of career opportunities and salaries after doing MBA in finance.
MBA in finance
An MBA in Finance would be the best answer to the question “what can we do after MBA?” An MBA in Finance is a popular MBA specialization with tremendous growth prospects in the Banking, Financial Services & Insurance sector. A company’s financial management focuses on planning, managing, and regulating its financial resources. One can find jobs in the following sectors after completing an MBA in Finance –
- Investment banking – Only an MBA aspirant can get this job. Investment bankers are involved in mergers and acquisitions, restructuring of companies, raising capital through issuing securities, trading and engaging in strategic advisory for large corporations.
- Known for being financially rewarding – Investment banking requires a mixture of technical and soft skill. It can be a taxing job, but can reward you financially.
- Private equity – Another career for MBA aspirants are private equities. Private equity companies acquire private companies and aim to increase their value over time to sell the company for a healthy profit.
- Management consulting – It can also be a great job for the MBA aspirants. Knowing the right people can certainly help you master a mixture of technical and mixed skills, a skill that can prove helpful for your career.
- Corporate finance – It can involve raising capital, managing cash resources, capital structuring and making crucial investment decisions.
- Entrepreneurship – There are many MBA graduates building their own business. An MBA gives them the skills required to give shape to their innovative ideas.
- Equity research – Strong analysis skills with the latest marketing news are the necessary skill to pursue this career. Progressing in this career can lead to managing one’s own portfolio or fund.
- Corporate banking – There are immense opportunities in this sector – one could build a financial product or work on the front end as a relationship manager and sell these products to corporations.
Some jobs that you can get into right after an MBA in finance
- Financial Analyst
- Risk Manager
- Cash Manager
- Credit Manager
- Investment Banking Associate
- Management Consultant
- Accounting Manager
- Equity Analyst
MBA graduates from top B schools in India can earn a starting salary between Rs 10 to 15 lakhs per year. Candidates from the top CAT coaching in Kolkata – Edufoster Institute and from other institutes may earn a starting package of 4 to 6 lakhs per year. The future after a finance specialization is undoubtedly extremely rewarding.
Hence, these are the benefits of MBA for your career. Develop your career after joining Edufoster Institute – one of the CAT institute in Kolkata. Visit the website and to yourself for the classes.